Understanding the Importance of
the Supply Chain and Site Selection Process
The Logistics Development Forum addresses the importance of logistics in a corporation’s decision for a new manufacturing distribution and/or warehousing location. Through educational sessions and one-on-one meetings with Industry experts and extensive networking activities, attendees will have the opportunity to share ideas and learn how to become more competitive in the logistics supply chain market.
"One of the best Forums I have ever attended. Truly a 'don't miss' when it is held again"
What is Logistics Development Forum?
The purpose of the Logistics Development Forum is to combine the supply chain and site selection process. The Forum brings together site consultants and economic developers to better understand the role of logistics in the location selection and trade development process.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Educational Sessions covering the importance of logistics in the site location decision
- One-on-one meetings with expert speakers specializing in logistics intensive projects
- No other conference covers the importance of the supply chain and site selection process
- Networking opportunities with both the speakers and other attendees
- Share ideas and learn from your peers