Understanding the Importance of the Supply Chain and Site Selection Process
The Logistics Development Forum addresses the importance of logistics in a corporation’s decision for a new manufacturing distribution and/or warehousing location. Through educational sessions and one-on-one meetings with Industry experts and extensive networking activities, attendees will have the opportunity to share ideas and learn how to become more competitive in the logistics supply chain market.
Attendee Testimonials - read more
"The one-on-one meetings with site selection consultants are invaluable."
"Very efficient and effective use of time and resources to connect with the right people."
"There is so much opportunity for meaningful interaction and relationship-building with presenters and attendees. World-class event all around!"
What is Logistics Development Forum?
The purpose of the Logistics Development Forum is to combine the supply chain and site selection process. The Forum brings together site consultants and economic developers to better understand the role of logistics in the location selection and trade development process.
7700 Stein Way
Stein Eriksen Lodge
Park City, UT 84604
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- One-on-one meetings with expert speakers specializing in logistics intensive projects
- Educational Sessions covering the importance of logistics in the site location decision
- The ONLY conference covering the importance of the supply chain and site selection process
- Networking opportunities with both the speakers and other attendees
- Share ideas and learn from your peers