1300 Westhaven Drive
Vail CO, 81657
Phone Reservations: (800) 420-2424
Discounted Room Rate expires July 1st, 2017
Newly Renovated Luxury Hotel
The Hotel Talisa, Vail’s newest luxury hotel, debuts in spring 2017 after a multimillion-dollar renovation and offers four seasons of alpine adventure and escape.
- Complete renewal of all guestrooms, suites and guest baths
- Creation of a new signature restaurant – Gessner, serving three meals a day, infused with dishes beloved in the European Alps and local Colorado Rockies
- A vibrant re-imagined fireside bar and lounge with inventive après celebrations
- A new café style market filled with specialty gourmet provisions and libations, perfect for pre or post event networking.
- The Spa at Hotel Talisa offers a tranquil respite embracing both the natural splendor and healing powers of the surrounding mountain and creek settings
- 24-hour fitness center
- Redesigned meeting and event space interiors to showcase the hotel’s refined, alpine aesthetic
- Thoughtfully curated experiences and traditions for all ages
The resort’s brand new 285 exquisitely appointed guest rooms allow stunning Vail views as well as convenient onsite ski-in/ski-out access. These relaxing yet refined accommodations are adorned with sophisticated décor that creates an indigenous ambience.
Luxuriously appointed bathrooms. Contemporary décor with indigenous inspiration. Refreshment centers stocked with local and international delicacies. Delightful turn down traditions that send you to sleep with a smile. The inspired décor of the guestrooms tie into the soul of Vail, exuding the spirit of outdoor adventurers, artisans and native tribes alike.
The Hotel Talisa offers free shuttle service daily to and from Vail Village and Lionshead Village. The villages are inviting places to shop, dine, explore art galleries and pamper yourself.
Vail is also home to annual events, such as a food and wine festival, the World Alpine Ski Championships , the GoPro Games, a renowned Fourth of July event and summer music and dance festivals.